Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of Slo1 BK channels by Mg2+ coordinated between the voltage sensor and RCK1 domains.
- Calcium-sensitive potassium channelopathy in human epilepsy and paroxysmal movement disorder.
- Cloning, expression, and distribution of a Ca(2+)-activated K+ channel beta-subunit from human brain.
- Cloning, expression, and distribution of functionally distinct Ca(2+)-activated K+ channel isoforms from human brain.
- THG113.31, a specific PGF2alpha receptor antagonist, induces human myometrial relaxation and BKCa channel activation.
- Threading the biophysics of mammalian Slo1 channels onto structures of an invertebrate Slo1 channel.
- Tuning magnesium sensitivity of BK channels by mutations.