Large-Conductance Calcium-Activated Potassium Channel alpha Subunits
Subject Areas on Research
- A Gain-of-Function Mutation in KCNMA1 Causes Dystonia Spells Controlled With Stimulant Therapy.
- Activation of Slo1 BK channels by Mg2+ coordinated between the voltage sensor and RCK1 domains.
- BKCa channel inhibitor modulates the tumorigenic ability of hormone-independent breast cancer cells via the Wnt pathway.
- Calcium-sensitive potassium channelopathy in human epilepsy and paroxysmal movement disorder.
- THG113.31, a specific PGF2alpha receptor antagonist, induces human myometrial relaxation and BKCa channel activation.
- The β4-Subunit of the Large-Conductance Potassium Ion Channel KCa1.1 Regulates Outflow Facility in Mice.
- Threading the biophysics of mammalian Slo1 channels onto structures of an invertebrate Slo1 channel.
- Tuning magnesium sensitivity of BK channels by mutations.