Subject Areas on Research
- DIACYLGLYCEROL ACYLTRANSFERASE1 Contributes to Freezing Tolerance.
- Deficiency of the lipid synthesis enzyme, DGAT1, extends longevity in mice.
- Diacylglycerol acyltranferase 1 anti-sense oligonucleotides reduce hepatic fibrosis in mice with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Dissociation of hepatic steatosis and insulin resistance in mice overexpressing DGAT in the liver.
- Hepatic acyl-CoA:diacylglcyerol acyltransferase (DGAT) overexpression, diacylglycerol, and insulin sensitivity.
- Hepatic triglyceride synthesis and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Increased lipid accumulation and insulin resistance in transgenic mice expressing DGAT2 in glycolytic (type II) muscle.
- Inhibiting triglyceride synthesis improves hepatic steatosis but exacerbates liver damage and fibrosis in obese mice with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Sex-specific alterations in mRNA level of key lipid metabolism enzymes in skeletal muscle of overweight and obese subjects following endurance exercise.
Keywords of People