Subject Areas on Research
- CLN5 and CLN8 protein association with ceramide synthase: biochemical and proteomic approaches.
- CerS2 haploinsufficiency inhibits β-oxidation and confers susceptibility to diet-induced steatohepatitis and insulin resistance.
- Enzymes of ceramide biosynthesis.
- Expression of ceramide-metabolising enzymes in subcutaneous and intra-abdominal human adipose tissue.
- Fumonisin B1 inhibits sphingosine (sphinganine) N-acyltransferase and de novo sphingolipid biosynthesis in cultured neurons in situ.
- Inhibition of sphingolipid biosynthesis by fumonisins. Implications for diseases associated with Fusarium moniliforme.
- Two mammalian longevity assurance gene (LAG1) family members, trh1 and trh4, regulate dihydroceramide synthesis using different fatty acyl-CoA donors.