Subject Areas on Research
- Current Treatment, Emerging Translational Therapies, and New Therapeutic Targets for Autoimmune Myasthenia Gravis.
- Influence of functional deficiency of complement mannose-binding lectin on outcome of patients with acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Inhibition of complement activation by pexelizumab reduces death in patients undergoing combined aortic valve replacement and coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Long-term safety and efficacy of eculizumab in generalized myasthenia gravis.
- Nanofiltered C1 inhibitor concentrate for treatment of hereditary angioedema.
- Novel adenovirus vectors 'capsid-displaying' a human complement inhibitor.
- Plasma-Derived C1 Esterase Inhibitor for Acute Antibody-Mediated Rejection Following Kidney Transplantation: Results of a Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study.
- The use of TP10, soluble complement receptor 1, in cardiopulmonary bypass.