Subject Areas on Research
- A CD19-dependent signaling pathway regulates autoimmunity in Lyn-deficient mice.
- Brain migration disorder and T-cell activation deficiency associated with abnormal signaling through TCR/CD3 complex and hyperactivity of Fyn tyrosine kinase.
- Differential requirement for the SAP-Fyn interaction during NK T cell development and function.
- HIV infection--induced posttranslational modification of T cell signaling molecules associated with disease progression.
- Ischemic injury to kidney induces glomerular podocyte effacement and dissociation of slit diaphragm proteins Neph1 and ZO-1.
- Multiple constraints at the level of TCRalpha rearrangement impact Valpha14i NKT cell development.
- Neural cell adhesion molecule-mediated Fyn activation promotes GABAergic synapse maturation in postnatal mouse cortex.
Keywords of People