Subject Areas on Research
- A calcaneus attributable to the primitive late Eocene anthropoid Proteopithecus sylviae: phenetic affinities and phylogenetic implications.
- Alternative methods for calculating percentage prediction error and their implications for predicting body mass in fossil taxa.
- Catarrhine hallucal metatarsals from the early Miocene site of Songhor, Kenya.
- New primate first metatarsals from the Paleogene of Egypt and the origin of the anthropoid big toe.
- Stem members of Platyrrhini are distinct from catarrhines in at least one derived cranial feature.