Subject Areas on Research
- Augmented methamphetamine-induced overflow of striatal dopamine 1 day after GDNF administration.
- Constitutive activation of NOTCH1 signaling in Sertoli cells causes gonocyte exit from quiescence.
- Disruption of ErbB receptor signaling in adult non-myelinating Schwann cells causes progressive sensory loss.
- GDNF in treatment of Parkinson's disease: response to editorial.
- GDNF protection against 6-OHDA-induced reductions in potassium-evoked overflow of striatal dopamine.
- GFRα1 released by nerves enhances cancer cell perineural invasion through GDNF-RET signaling.
- Glutamatergic neuronal differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells after transient expression of neurogenin 1 and treatment with BDNF and GDNF: in vitro and in vivo studies.
- Randomized controlled trial of intraputamenal glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor infusion in Parkinson disease.
- Randomized, double-blind trial of glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF) in PD.
- SLIT2-mediated ROBO2 signaling restricts kidney induction to a single site.
- Simvastatin treatment improves functional recovery after experimental spinal cord injury by upregulating the expression of BDNF and GDNF.
Keywords of People