Subject Areas on Research
- A novel genetic locus modulates infarct volume independently of the extent of collateral circulation.
- CD36, a class B scavenger receptor, is expressed on microglia in Alzheimer's disease brains and can mediate production of reactive oxygen species in response to beta-amyloid fibrils.
- Germ-line mutations of the macrophage scavenger receptor 1 gene: association with prostate cancer risk in African-American men.
- Redundancy renders the glycoprotein 96 receptor scavenger receptor A dispensable for cross priming in vivo.
- SREC-I, a type F scavenger receptor, is an endocytic receptor for calreticulin.
- Scara5 is a ferritin receptor mediating non-transferrin iron delivery.
- Scavenger receptor-A mediates gp96/GRP94 and calreticulin internalization by antigen-presenting cells.