Subject Areas on Research
- Apolipoprotein J/clusterin induction in myocarditis: A localized response gene to myocardial injury.
- Clusterin promotes the aggregation and adhesion of renal porcine epithelial cells.
- Clusterin: an enigmatic protein recruited by diverse stimuli.
- Differential production of high molecular weight sulfated glycoproteins in normal colonic mucosa, primary colon carcinoma, and metastases.
- Expression of clusterin in human renal diseases.
- Fine mapping of genetic variants in BIN1, CLU, CR1 and PICALM for association with cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers for Alzheimer's disease.
- Induction of clusterin in acute and chronic oxidative renal disease in the rat and its dissociation from cell injury.
- Purification and characterization of astrocyte-secreted apolipoprotein E and J-containing lipoproteins from wild-type and human apoE transgenic mice.