Subject Areas on Research
- Ankyrin-G Inhibits Endocytosis of Cadherin Dimers.
- Caspase-3 cleavage links delta-catenin to the novel nuclear protein ZIFCAT.
- Cell adhesion: separation of p120's powers?
- Dishevelled-3 activates p65 to upregulate p120-catenin transcription via a p38-dependent pathway in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Drosophila p120catenin plays a supporting role in cell adhesion but is not an essential adherens junction component.
- Expression of P120 catenin, Kaiso, and metastasis tumor antigen-2 in thymomas.
- Genome-wide association studies reveal genetic variants in CTNND2 for high myopia in Singapore Chinese.
- ICAM-1-mediated, Src- and Pyk2-dependent vascular endothelial cadherin tyrosine phosphorylation is required for leukocyte transendothelial migration.
- Loss of δ-catenin function in severe autism.
- N-terminal 1-54 amino acid sequence and Armadillo repeat domain are indispensable for P120-catenin isoform 1A in regulating E-cadherin.
- P120-catenin isoforms 1 and 3 regulate proliferation and cell cycle of lung cancer cells via β-catenin and Kaiso respectively.
- Rho1 regulates Drosophila adherens junctions independently of p120ctn.
- Switching of α-Catenin From Epithelial to Neuronal Type During Lens Epithelial Cell Differentiation.
- The integrated landscape of driver genomic alterations in glioblastoma.
Keywords of People