Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in the pattern of adherens junction-associated beta-catenin accompany morphogenesis in the sea urchin embryo.
- Characterization of the role of cadherin in regulating cell adhesion during sea urchin development.
- Desmoplakin: an unexpected regulator of microtubule organization in the epidermis.
- Drosophila APC2 and Armadillo participate in tethering mitotic spindles to cortical actin.
- Interaction between the alpha-T catenin gene (VR22) and APOE in Alzheimer's disease.
- Lis1 is essential for cortical microtubule organization and desmosome stability in the epidermis.
- Signaling by wingless in Drosophila.
- The Drosophila afadin homologue Canoe regulates linkage of the actin cytoskeleton to adherens junctions during apical constriction.