Subject Areas on Research
- Adducin: Ca++-dependent association with sites of cell-cell contact.
- Cell-cell adhesions and cell contractility are upregulated upon desmosome disruption.
- Characterization of autoantibodies in pemphigus using antigen-specific enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays with baculovirus-expressed recombinant desmogleins.
- Clinical Presentation, Long-Term Follow-Up, and Outcomes of 1001 Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia/Cardiomyopathy Patients and Family Members.
- Comprehensive desmosome mutation analysis in north americans with arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy.
- Desmoplakin I and desmoplakin II. Purification and characterization.
- Desmoplakin controls microvilli length but not cell adhesion or keratin organization in the intestinal epithelium.
- Desmoplakin: an unexpected regulator of microtubule organization in the epidermis.
- FRAP analysis reveals stabilization of adhesion structures in the epidermis compared to cultured keratinocytes.
- Impact of genotype on clinical course in arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy-associated mutation carriers.
- Regulation of endothelial cell adherens junctions by a Ras-dependent signal transduction pathway.
Keywords of People