Subject Areas on Research
- A multicentre randomized trial of the treatment of patients with pemphigus vulgaris with infliximab and prednisone compared with prednisone alone.
- A spontaneous deletion within the desmoglein 3 extracellular domain of mice results in hypomorphic protein expression, immunodeficiency, and a wasting disease phenotype.
- Authors' reply.
- Cell-cell adhesions and cell contractility are upregulated upon desmosome disruption.
- Immunohistochemistry for immunoglobulin G4 on paraffin sections for the diagnosis of pemphigus.
- Impact of genotype on clinical course in arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy-associated mutation carriers.