Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical Presentation, Long-Term Follow-Up, and Outcomes of 1001 Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia/Cardiomyopathy Patients and Family Members.
- Comprehensive desmosome mutation analysis in north americans with arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy.
- Differential impairment of adherens-junction expression/phosphorylation after cardioplegia in diabetic versus non-diabetic patients.
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3β Inhibition Improves Myocardial Angiogenesis and Perfusion in a Swine Model of Metabolic Syndrome.
- Impact of genotype on clinical course in arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy-associated mutation carriers.
- Regulation of endothelial cell adherens junctions by a Ras-dependent signal transduction pathway.