Subject Areas on Research
- 2'Fluoro Modification Differentially Modulates the Ability of RNAs to Activate Pattern Recognition Receptors.
- Clustering of pattern recognition receptors for fungal detection.
- Cutting edge: critical role of intracellular osteopontin in antifungal innate immune responses.
- Defects in intracellular trafficking of fungal cell wall synthases lead to aberrant host immune recognition.
- Differential Induction of Immunogenic Cell Death and Interferon Expression in Cancer Cells by Structured ssRNAs.
- Innate immune evasion strategies of DNA and RNA viruses.
- Molecular control of steady-state dendritic cell maturation and immune homeostasis.
- Peeing pentraxins.
- Potential role of omega-3-derived resolution mediators in metabolic inflammation.
- Receptor quality control in the endoplasmic reticulum for plant innate immunity.
- Self and non-self discrimination of intracellular membranes by the innate immune system.
- Structure of the F-spondin domain of mindin, an integrin ligand and pattern recognition molecule.
- The Ex Vivo Culture and Pattern Recognition Receptor Stimulation of Mouse Intestinal Organoids.
- The extracellular release of DNA and HMGB1 from Jurkat T cells during in vitro necrotic cell death.
- The potential repertoire of the innate immune system in the bladder: expression of pattern recognition receptors in the rat bladder and a rat urothelial cell line (MYP3 cells).
Keywords of People