Subject Areas on Research
- Cytoplasmic flagellin activates caspase-1 and secretion of interleukin 1beta via Ipaf.
- Inhibition of mechanical allodynia in neuropathic pain by TLR5-mediated A-fiber blockade.
- NLRC4 and TLR5 each contribute to host defense in respiratory melioidosis.
- TLR5 and Ipaf: dual sensors of bacterial flagellin in the innate immune system.
- TLR5 participates in the TLR4 receptor complex and promotes MyD88-dependent signaling in environmental lung injury.
- Targeting Deficiencies in the TLR5 Mediated Vaginal Response to Treat Female Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection.