Toll-Like Receptor 7
Subject Areas on Research
- 3M-052, a synthetic TLR-7/8 agonist, induces durable HIV-1 envelope-specific plasma cells and humoral immunity in nonhuman primates.
- Acetalated Dextran Microparticles for Codelivery of STING and TLR7/8 Agonists.
- Altered toll-like receptor responsiveness underlies a dominant heritable defect in B cell tolerance in autoimmune New Zealand Black mice.
- Costimulation of γδTCR and TLR7/8 promotes Vδ2 T-cell antitumor activity by modulating mTOR pathway and APC function.
- Cutting edge: ABIN-1 protects against psoriasis by restricting MyD88 signals in dendritic cells.
- Differential effects of toll-like receptor stimulation on mRNA-driven myogenic conversion of human and mouse fibroblasts.
- Epstein-Barr virus perpetuates B cell germinal center dynamics and generation of autoimmune-associated phenotypes in vitro.
- Extracellular microRNAs activate nociceptor neurons to elicit pain via TLR7 and TRPA1.
- High-capacity poly(2-oxazoline) formulation of TLR 7/8 agonist extends survival in a chemo-insensitive, metastatic model of lung adenocarcinoma.
- IFN-beta1a inhibits the secretion of Th17-polarizing cytokines in human dendritic cells via TLR7 up-regulation.
- IRGM1 links mitochondrial quality control to autoimmunity.
- Sex-dependent neurobiological features of prenatal immune activation via TLR7.
- TLR3 deficiency impairs spinal cord synaptic transmission, central sensitization, and pruritus in mice.
- Toll-like receptor (TLR)7 and TLR9 agonists enhance interferon (IFN) beta-1a's immunoregulatory effects on B cells in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS).
- Toll-like receptor 7 mediates pruritus.
- Toll-like receptor 7/8 (TLR7/8) and TLR9 agonists cooperate to enhance HIV-1 envelope antibody responses in rhesus macaques.