Subject Areas on Research
- 3M-052, a synthetic TLR-7/8 agonist, induces durable HIV-1 envelope-specific plasma cells and humoral immunity in nonhuman primates.
- Acetalated Dextran Microparticles for Codelivery of STING and TLR7/8 Agonists.
- High-capacity poly(2-oxazoline) formulation of TLR 7/8 agonist extends survival in a chemo-insensitive, metastatic model of lung adenocarcinoma.
- The role of hyaluronan degradation products as innate alloimmune agonists.
- Toll-like receptor 7/8 (TLR7/8) and TLR9 agonists cooperate to enhance HIV-1 envelope antibody responses in rhesus macaques.