Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of systemic and pulmonary vascular responses to PACAP and VIP: role of adrenal catecholamines.
- Comparison of responses to pituitary adenylate cyclase activating peptides 38 and 27 in the pulmonary vascular bed of the cat.
- Differential effects of PACAP and VIP on the pulmonary and hindquarters vascular beds of the cat.
- Expression of pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide in dorsal root ganglia following axotomy: time course and coexistence.
- Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide stimulates secretion in T84 cells.