Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-maf
Subject Areas on Research
- CD4 T follicular helper cell dynamics during SIV infection.
- Loss of Mafb and Maf distorts myeloid cell ratios and disrupts fetal mouse testis vascularization and organogenesis†.
- Maf family transcription factors are required for nutrient uptake in the mouse neonatal gut.
- Mutations Impairing GSK3-Mediated MAF Phosphorylation Cause Cataract, Deafness, Intellectual Disability, Seizures, and a Down Syndrome-like Facies.
- Replication of genome-wide association signals of type 2 diabetes in Han Chinese in a prospective cohort.
- The transcription factor c-Maf is essential for the commitment of IL-17-producing γδ T cells.
- c-Maf regulates the plasticity of group 3 innate lymphoid cells by restraining the type 1 program.