Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiovascular Outcomes Trials in Type 2 Diabetes: Where Do We Go From Here? Reflections From a Diabetes Care Editors' Expert Forum.
- Functional implications of sexual dimorphism of transporter patterns along the rat proximal tubule: modeling and analysis.
- Modeling oxygen consumption in the proximal tubule: effects of NHE and SGLT2 inhibition.
- Predicted consequences of diabetes and SGLT inhibition on transport and oxygen consumption along a rat nephron.
- SGLT2 inhibition in a kidney with reduced nephron number: modeling and analysis of solute transport and metabolism.
- Sweet success? SGLT2 inhibitors and diabetes.
- The potential role and rationale for treatment of heart failure with sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitors.