Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiovascular Outcomes Trials in Type 2 Diabetes: Where Do We Go From Here? Reflections From a Diabetes Care Editors' Expert Forum.
- Eligibility varies among the 4 sodium-glucose cotransporter-2 inhibitor cardiovascular outcomes trials: implications for the general type 2 diabetes US population.
- Functional implications of sexual dimorphism of transporter patterns along the rat proximal tubule: modeling and analysis.
- Heart Failure End Points in Cardiovascular Outcome Trials of Sodium Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Critical Evaluation of Clinical and Regulatory Issues.
- The Limited Role of Glucagon for Ketogenesis During Fasting or in Response to SGLT2 Inhibition.
- The potential role and rationale for treatment of heart failure with sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitors.