Subject Areas on Research
- A WAVE-1 and WRP signaling complex regulates spine density, synaptic plasticity, and memory.
- Abl interactor 1 (Abi-1) wave-binding and SNARE domains regulate its nucleocytoplasmic shuttling, lamellipodium localization, and wave-1 levels.
- Genomic analysis of the chromosome 15q11-q13 Prader-Willi syndrome region and characterization of transcripts for GOLGA8E and WHCD1L1 from the proximal breakpoint region.
- Loss of WAVE-1 causes sensorimotor retardation and reduced learning and memory in mice.
- Modeling a genetic risk for schizophrenia in iPSCs and mice reveals neural stem cell deficits associated with adherens junctions and polarity.
- Peptide array X-linking (PAX): a new peptide-protein identification approach.
- Rapid de-localization of actin leading edge components with BDM treatment.
- Regulation of cell-cell adhesion by Abi/Diaphanous complexes.
- Restoring striatal WAVE-1 improves maze exploration performance of GluN1 knockdown mice.
- Role for the Abi/wave protein complex in T cell receptor-mediated proliferation and cytoskeletal remodeling.
- Scar/WAVE-1, a Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein, assembles an actin-associated multi-kinase scaffold.
- The WRP component of the WAVE-1 complex attenuates Rac-mediated signalling.
- Ultrastructural abnormalities in CA1 hippocampus caused by deletion of the actin regulator WAVE-1.
- Under lock and key: spatiotemporal regulation of WASP family proteins coordinates separate dynamic cellular processes.
- WAVE signalling: from biochemistry to biology.
- alpha-Crystallin localizes to the leading edges of migrating lens epithelial cells.
Keywords of People