Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical Presentation, Long-Term Follow-Up, and Outcomes of 1001 Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia/Cardiomyopathy Patients and Family Members.
- Comprehensive desmosome mutation analysis in north americans with arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy.
- DSG2 mutations contribute to arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy.
- Impact of genotype on clinical course in arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy-associated mutation carriers.
- Incidentally identified genetic variants in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy-associated genes among children undergoing exome sequencing reflect healthy population variation.
- Probing the role of PPARγ in the regulation of late-onset Alzheimer's disease-associated genes.
- Translating Alzheimer's disease-associated polymorphisms into functional candidates: a survey of IGAP genes and SNPs.