Subject Areas on Research
- A truncated progesterone receptor (PR-M) localizes to the mitochondrion and controls cellular respiration.
- Acylation of Superoxide Dismutase 1 (SOD1) at K122 Governs SOD1-Mediated Inhibition of Mitochondrial Respiration.
- Cultured porcine trabecular meshwork cells display altered lysosomal function when subjected to chronic oxidative stress.
- Distinct effects of tafazzin deletion in differentiated and undifferentiated mitochondria.
- Expression of mitochondrial membrane-linked SAB determines severity of sex-dependent acute liver injury.
- Filling a GAP(DH) in caspase-independent cell death.
- Mechanism of neuroprotective mitochondrial remodeling by PKA/AKAP1.
- Mitochondrial PE potentiates respiratory enzymes to amplify skeletal muscle aerobic capacity.
- Mitochondrial localization of Reaper to promote inhibitors of apoptosis protein degradation conferred by GH3 domain-lipid interactions.
- Mitochondrial phosphatase PTPMT1 is essential for cardiolipin biosynthesis.
- PD-linked CHCHD2 mutations impair CHCHD10 and MICOS complex leading to mitochondria dysfunction.
- Synthesis, fluorine-18 radiolabeling, and in vitro characterization of 1-iodophenyl-N-methyl-N-fluoroalkyl-3-isoquinoline carboxamide derivatives as potential PET radioligands for imaging peripheral benzodiazepine receptor.
- Systematic Dissection of the Metabolic-Apoptotic Interface in AML Reveals Heme Biosynthesis to Be a Regulator of Drug Sensitivity.
- Untargeted metabolomics analysis of ischemia-reperfusion-injured hearts ex vivo from sedentary and exercise-trained rats.
Keywords of People