Subject Areas on Research
- Agonist-stimulated beta-adrenergic receptor internalization requires dynamic cytoskeletal actin turnover.
- Balancing different types of actin polymerization at distinct sites: roles for Abelson kinase and Enabled.
- Binding of activated alpha2-macroglobulin to its cell surface receptor GRP78 in 1-LN prostate cancer cells regulates PAK-2-dependent activation of LIMK.
- Cucurbitacin I inhibits cell motility by indirectly interfering with actin dynamics.
- Identification of Drosophila cytoskeletal proteins by induction of abnormal cell shape in fission yeast.
- Protein Phosphatase 1α and Cofilin Regulate Nuclear Translocation of NF-κB and Promote Expression of the Anti-Inflammatory Cytokine Interleukin-10 by T Cells.