Subject Areas on Research
- Case report: Neuropathic arthropathy of the hip as a sequela of undiagnosed tertiary syphilis.
- Effect of motorized scooters on physical performance and mobility: a randomized clinical trial.
- Integration of Parent and Nurse Perspectives of Communication to Plan Care for Technology Dependent Children: The Theory of Shared Communication.
- Lower extremity physical performance, self-reported mobility difficulty, and use of compensatory strategies for mobility by elderly women.
- The effects of in-home rehabilitation on task self-efficacy in mobility-impaired adults: A randomized clinical trial.