Subject Areas on Research
- Class IIb HDAC6 regulates endothelial cell migration and angiogenesis by deacetylation of cortactin.
- Dual roles of tight junction-associated protein, zonula occludens-1, in sphingosine 1-phosphate-mediated endothelial chemotaxis and barrier integrity.
- HDAC6 modulates cell motility by altering the acetylation level of cortactin.
- Loss of deacetylation activity of Hdac6 affects emotional behavior in mice.
- Recognition of lysine-rich peptide ligands by murine cortactin SH3 domain: CD, ITC, and NMR studies.
- Sphingosine-1-phosphate signaling regulates lamellipodia localization of cortactin complexes in endothelial cells.