Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 5
Subject Areas on Research
- Amphiphysin 1 binds the cyclin-dependent kinase (cdk) 5 regulatory subunit p35 and is phosphorylated by cdk5 and cdc2.
- Analysis of the expression, distribution and function of cyclin dependent kinase 5 (cdk5) in developing cerebellar macroneurons.
- CDK5 regulates cell adhesion and migration in corneal epithelial cells.
- Cdk5 mediates changes in morphology and promotes apoptosis of astrocytoma cells in response to heat shock.
- FKBP51 inhibits GSK3β and augments the effects of distinct psychotropic medications.
- GQ-16, a novel peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ (PPARγ) ligand, promotes insulin sensitization without weight gain.
- Intragenic modifiers of hereditary spastic paraplegia due to spastin gene mutations.
- Mechanism of regulation of casein kinase I activity by group I metabotropic glutamate receptors.
- Transferability of type 2 diabetes implicated loci in multi-ethnic cohorts from Southeast Asia.