Subject Areas on Research
- CNS myelin wrapping is driven by actin disassembly.
- Calmodulin dissociation regulates Myo5 recruitment and function at endocytic sites.
- Comprehensive Proteomic and Metabolomic Signatures of Nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae-Induced Acute Otitis Media Reveal Bacterial Aerobic Respiration in an Immunosuppressed Environment.
- Cordon-bleu is an actin nucleation factor and controls neuronal morphology.
- Disruption of Arp2/3 results in asymmetric structural plasticity of dendritic spines and progressive synaptic and behavioral abnormalities.
- Eight common genetic variants associated with serum DHEAS levels suggest a key role in ageing mechanisms.
- Forces drive basement membrane invasion in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Formins regulate the actin-related protein 2/3 complex-independent polarization of the centrosome to the immunological synapse.
- Grab your partner with both hands: cytoskeletal remodeling by Arp2/3 signaling.
- The Arp2/3 Complex Is Essential for Distinct Stages of Spine Synapse Maturation, Including Synapse Unsilencing.
- The Arp2/3 complex has essential roles in vesicle trafficking and transcytosis in the mammalian small intestine.
- Under lock and key: spatiotemporal regulation of WASP family proteins coordinates separate dynamic cellular processes.
Keywords of People