Subject Areas on Research
- Actin dynamics: the arp2/3 complex branches out.
- Actin-related protein2/3 complex regulates tight junctions and terminal differentiation to promote epidermal barrier formation.
- Balancing different types of actin polymerization at distinct sites: roles for Abelson kinase and Enabled.
- Direct involvement of yeast type I myosins in Cdc42-dependent actin polymerization.
- Modeling a genetic risk for schizophrenia in iPSCs and mice reveals neural stem cell deficits associated with adherens junctions and polarity.