Subject Areas on Research
- A two-tiered mechanism by which Cdc42 controls the localization and activation of an Arp2/3-activating motor complex in yeast.
- Actin dynamics: the arp2/3 complex branches out.
- Actin-related protein2/3 complex regulates tight junctions and terminal differentiation to promote epidermal barrier formation.
- Activation of the yeast Arp2/3 complex by Bee1p, a WASP-family protein.
- Balancing different types of actin polymerization at distinct sites: roles for Abelson kinase and Enabled.
- Direct involvement of yeast type I myosins in Cdc42-dependent actin polymerization.