Actin-Related Protein 3
Subject Areas on Research
- A conserved family of enzymes that phosphorylate inositol hexakisphosphate.
- A two-tiered mechanism by which Cdc42 controls the localization and activation of an Arp2/3-activating motor complex in yeast.
- Actin dynamics: the arp2/3 complex branches out.
- Actin-related protein2/3 complex regulates tight junctions and terminal differentiation to promote epidermal barrier formation.
- Activation of the yeast Arp2/3 complex by Bee1p, a WASP-family protein.
- Direct involvement of yeast type I myosins in Cdc42-dependent actin polymerization.
- Rapid de-localization of actin leading edge components with BDM treatment.
- Spine pruning drives antipsychotic-sensitive locomotion via circuit control of striatal dopamine.
- alpha-Crystallin localizes to the leading edges of migrating lens epithelial cells.