Subject Areas on Research
- AQP2 is a substrate for endogenous PP2B activity within an inner medullary AKAP-signaling complex.
- Calpain-mediated AQP2 proteolysis in inner medullary collecting duct.
- Compartmentalization of cAMP-dependent signaling by phosphodiesterase-4D is involved in the regulation of vasopressin-mediated water reabsorption in renal principal cells.
- Defining a link with autosomal-dominant polycystic kidney disease in mice with congenitally low expression of Pkd1.
- GATA2 regulates body water homeostasis through maintaining aquaporin 2 expression in renal collecting ducts.
- Integrin-β1 is required for the renal cystogenesis caused by ciliary defects.
- Modulation of vasopressin-elicited water transport by trafficking of aquaporin2-containing vesicles.
- Rat kidney papilla contains abundant synaptobrevin protein that participates in the fusion of antidiuretic hormone-regulated water channel-containing endosomes in vitro.