Subject Areas on Research
- Aquaporin-4-dependent glymphatic solute transport in the rodent brain.
- At this junction….
- Estrogen mediates neuroprotection and anti-inflammatory effects during EAE through ERα signaling on astrocytes but not through ERβ signaling on astrocytes or neurons.
- Glymphatic fluid transport controls paravascular clearance of AAV vectors from the brain.
- Neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder and myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein associated disorder-optic neuritis: a comprehensive review of diagnosis and treatment.
- Vascular amyloid alters astrocytic water and potassium channels in mouse models and humans with Alzheimer's disease.
- Water permeability of aquaporin-4 channel depends on bilayer composition, thickness, and elasticity.