Subject Areas on Research
- Aquaporin-4 is increased in the sclerotic hippocampus in human temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Aquaporin-4-dependent glymphatic solute transport in the rodent brain.
- Glymphatic fluid transport controls paravascular clearance of AAV vectors from the brain.
- Incidence and prevalence of NMOSD in Australia and New Zealand.
- Loss of perivascular aquaporin 4 may underlie deficient water and K+ homeostasis in the human epileptogenic hippocampus.
- Vascular amyloid alters astrocytic water and potassium channels in mouse models and humans with Alzheimer's disease.
- Water permeability of aquaporin-4 channel depends on bilayer composition, thickness, and elasticity.