Subject Areas on Research
- AQP2 is a substrate for endogenous PP2B activity within an inner medullary AKAP-signaling complex.
- Aquaporin 6 binds calmodulin in a calcium-dependent manner.
- Calpain-mediated AQP2 proteolysis in inner medullary collecting duct.
- Modulation of vasopressin-elicited water transport by trafficking of aquaporin2-containing vesicles.
- Rat kidney papilla contains abundant synaptobrevin protein that participates in the fusion of antidiuretic hormone-regulated water channel-containing endosomes in vitro.
- Regulation of the expression of the Cl-/anion exchanger pendrin in mouse kidney by acid-base status.