Subject Areas on Research
- A Phase I/biomarker study of bevacizumab in combination with CNTO 95 in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- A bayesian analysis strategy for cross-study translation of gene expression biomarkers.
- Activated signal transducer and activator of transcription (STAT) 3: localization in focal adhesions and function in ovarian cancer cell motility.
- Dasatinib (BMS-35482) interacts synergistically with docetaxel, gemcitabine, topotecan, and doxorubicin in ovarian cancer cells with high SRC pathway activation and protein expression.
- Dual inhibition of αV integrins and Src kinase activity as a combination therapy strategy for colorectal cancer.
- Elevated intraocular pressure induces Rho GTPase mediated contractile signaling in the trabecular meshwork.
- Focal adhesion proteins connect IgE receptors to the cytoskeleton as revealed by micropatterned ligand arrays.
- GIT1 utilizes a focal adhesion targeting-homology domain to bind paxillin.
- Lovastatin-induced cytoskeletal reorganization in lens epithelial cells: role of Rho GTPases.
- Rap1 GTPase is required for mouse lens epithelial maintenance and morphogenesis.
- Regulation of macrophage motility by Irgm1.
- Vertebrate Lonesome Kinase Regulated Extracellular Matrix Protein Phosphorylation, Cell Shape, and Adhesion in Trabecular Meshwork Cells.
Keywords of People