Subject Areas on Research
- Arthroscopic treatment of osteochondral lesions of the talus: microfracture and drilling versus debridement.
- Gait abnormalities and inflammatory cytokines in an autologous nucleus pulposus model of radiculopathy.
- Pseudotear of the peroneus longus tendon on MRI, secondary to a fibrocartilaginous node.
- Repair response of the inner and outer regions of the porcine meniscus in vitro.
- The role of extracellular matrix elasticity and composition in regulating the nucleus pulposus cell phenotype in the intervertebral disc: a narrative review.