Subject Areas on Research
- A simple genetic incompatibility causes hybrid male sterility in mimulus.
- Allotetraploid Mimulus sookensis are highly interfertile despite independent origins.
- Arabidopsis lox3 lox4 double mutants are male sterile and defective in global proliferative arrest.
- Evidence against equimolarity of large repeat arrangements and a predominant master circle structure of the mitochondrial genome from a monkeyflower (Mimulus guttatus) lineage with cryptic CMS.
- Hybrid male sterility in Mimulus (Phrymaceae) is associated with a geographically restricted mitochondrial rearrangement.