Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 1
Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of fibroblast growth factor (FGF) receptors by recombinant human FGF-5.
- BMP signaling in the epiblast is required for proper recruitment of the prospective paraxial mesoderm and development of the somites.
- FGF signaling regulates rod photoreceptor cell maintenance and regeneration in zebrafish.
- FGF signals guide migration of mesenchymal cells, control skeletal morphogenesis [corrected] and regulate gastrulation during sea urchin development.
- FGF21-FGFR1 Coordinates Phospholipid Homeostasis, Lipid Droplet Function, and ER Stress in Obesity.
- Oncogenic KRAS Reduces Expression of FGF21 in Acinar Cells to Promote Pancreatic Tumorigenesis in Mice on a High-Fat Diet.
- Responses of vascular endothelial cells to angiogenic signaling are important for tumor cell survival.
- Roles for Fgf signaling during zebrafish fin regeneration.
- Stromal heparan sulfate differentiates neuroblasts to suppress neuroblastoma growth.
- The fibroblast growth factor receptors, FGFR-1 and FGFR-2, mediate two independent signalling pathways in human retinal pigment epithelial cells.
- Type III TGF-β receptor promotes FGF2-mediated neuronal differentiation in neuroblastoma.