Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2
Subject Areas on Research
- A comprehensive survey of genomic alterations in gastric cancer reveals systematic patterns of molecular exclusivity and co-occurrence among distinct therapeutic targets.
- A meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies for adiponectin levels in East Asians identifies a novel locus near WDR11-FGFR2.
- A truncated form of fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 inhibits signal transduction by multiple types of fibroblast growth factor receptor.
- Adeno-associated viral vectors based on serotype 3b use components of the fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling complex for efficient transduction.
- Alternative inclusion of fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 exon IIIc in Dunning prostate tumors reveals unexpected epithelial mesenchymal plasticity.
- Alternative splicing of fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 (FGF-R2) in human prostate cancer.
- Enforced expression of FGF-7 promotes epithelial hyperplasia whereas a dominant negative FGFR2iiib promotes the emergence of neuroendocrine phenotype in prostate glands of transgenic mice.
- Expression and possible function of fibroblast growth factor 9 (FGF9) and its cognate receptors FGFR2 and FGFR3 in postnatal and adult retina.
- FGF signals guide migration of mesenchymal cells, control skeletal morphogenesis [corrected] and regulate gastrulation during sea urchin development.
- FGFR2 in gastric cancer: protein overexpression predicts gene amplification and high H-index predicts poor survival.
- Fgf9 induces proliferation and nuclear localization of FGFR2 in Sertoli precursors during male sex determination.
- Fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 regulates proliferation and Sertoli differentiation during male sex determination.
- Fibroblast growth factor signaling in the developing tracheoesophageal fistula.
- Fluorescence-based alternative splicing reporters for the study of epithelial plasticity in vivo.
- Genetic Determinants of Outcome in Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Lack of Targetable FGFR2 Fusions in Endemic Fluke-Associated Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Ocular abnormalities in Apert syndrome: genotype/phenotype correlations with fibroblast growth factor receptor type 2 mutations.
- Relationship between methylome and transcriptome in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- The fibroblast growth factor receptors, FGFR-1 and FGFR-2, mediate two independent signalling pathways in human retinal pigment epithelial cells.
- Whole-Genome and Epigenomic Landscapes of Etiologically Distinct Subtypes of Cholangiocarcinoma.
Keywords of People
- Milano, Carmelo Alessio, Joseph W. and Dorothy W. Beard Distinguished Professor of Experimental Surgery, Surgery, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Pang, Herbert, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics