Subject Areas on Research
- A young patient with polyarthralgia and hearing loss: a case report of Muenke syndrome.
- Alternative splicing promotes tumour aggressiveness and drug resistance in African American prostate cancer.
- Detection of humoral response in patients with glioblastoma receiving EGFRvIII-KLH vaccines.
- Expression and possible function of fibroblast growth factor 9 (FGF9) and its cognate receptors FGFR2 and FGFR3 in postnatal and adult retina.
- Mechanism of shortened bones in mucopolysaccharidosis VII.
- Novel Genetic Variants for Cartilage Thickness and Hip Osteoarthritis.
- Ocular phenotype correlations in patients with TWIST versus FGFR3 genetic mutations.
- Over-expression of fibroblast growth factor receptor 3 in human hepatocellular carcinoma.