Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of Cardiac Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4 Causes Left Ventricular Hypertrophy.
- FGF23/FGFR4-mediated left ventricular hypertrophy is reversible.
- FGFR4 blockade exerts distinct antitumorigenic effects in human embryonal versus alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma.
- FGFR4 does not contribute to progression of chronic kidney disease.
- Fibroblast growth factor 23 directly targets hepatocytes to promote inflammation in chronic kidney disease.
- Fibroblast growth factor receptor 4: the missing link between chronic kidney disease and FGF23-induced left ventricular hypertrophy?
- STAT3-enhancing germline mutations contribute to tumor-extrinsic immune evasion.