Subject Areas on Research
- Alternative splicing of fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 (FGF-R2) in human prostate cancer.
- Effects of keratinocyte growth factor-2 (KGF-2) on wound healing in an ischaemia-impaired rabbit ear model and on scar formation.
- Emergence of the keratinocyte growth factor multigene family during the great ape radiation.
- Enforced expression of FGF-7 promotes epithelial hyperplasia whereas a dominant negative FGFR2iiib promotes the emergence of neuroendocrine phenotype in prostate glands of transgenic mice.
- Fibroblast growth factor 10 (FGF10) and branching morphogenesis in the embryonic mouse lung.
- Fibroblast growth factor signaling in the developing tracheoesophageal fistula.
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization analysis of keratinocyte growth factor gene amplification and dispersion in evolution of great apes and humans.
- Hyperoxia increases keratinocyte growth factor mRNA expression in neonatal rabbit lung.
- Keratinocyte growth factor--just another mitogen or the "Holy Grail" that regulates liver regeneration?
- Palifermin for the reduction of acute GVHD: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Phase II study of palifermin and concurrent chemoradiation in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Reduced prostate branching morphogenesis in stromal fibroblast, but not in epithelial, estrogen receptor α knockout mice.
- Role for ETS domain transcription factors Pea3/Erm in mouse lung development.
- The protective effect of recombinant human keratinocyte growth factor on radiation-induced pulmonary toxicity in rats.
- Thymic involution and immune reconstitution.
- rHuKGF ameliorates symptoms in DSS and CD4(+)CD45RB(Hi) T cell transfer mouse models of inflammatory bowel disease.
Keywords of People