Subject Areas on Research
- Alternative splicing of fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 (FGF-R2) in human prostate cancer.
- Bmp signaling regulates proximal-distal differentiation of endoderm in mouse lung development.
- Bmp4 and Fgf10 play opposing roles during lung bud morphogenesis.
- Effects of keratinocyte growth factor-2 (KGF-2) on wound healing in an ischaemia-impaired rabbit ear model and on scar formation.
- Emergence of the keratinocyte growth factor multigene family during the great ape radiation.
- FGF10 missense mutations in aplasia of lacrimal and salivary glands (ALSG).
- Fibroblast growth factor 10 (FGF10) and branching morphogenesis in the embryonic mouse lung.
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization analysis of keratinocyte growth factor gene amplification and dispersion in evolution of great apes and humans.
- Keratinocyte growth factor--just another mitogen or the "Holy Grail" that regulates liver regeneration?
- Multiple dose-dependent roles for Sox2 in the patterning and differentiation of anterior foregut endoderm.
- Reduced prostate branching morphogenesis in stromal fibroblast, but not in epithelial, estrogen receptor α knockout mice.
- Restriction of hepatic competence by Fgf signaling.
- Role for ETS domain transcription factors Pea3/Erm in mouse lung development.
- Sugar-coating wound repair: a review of FGF-10 and dermatan sulfate in wound healing and their potential application in burn wounds.
Keywords of People