Subject Areas on Research
- A complex intronic enhancer regulates expression of the CFTR gene by direct interaction with the promoter.
- Epigenetic determinants of ovarian clear cell carcinoma biology.
- Genomewide search for type 2 diabetes susceptibility genes in four American populations.
- Hepatocyte nuclear factor 1 alpha is expressed in a hamster insulinoma line and transactivates the rat insulin I gene.
- Identification of an ovarian clear cell carcinoma gene signature that reflects inherent disease biology and the carcinogenic processes.
- Intronic enhancers coordinate epithelial-specific looping of the active CFTR locus.
- The promoter for the gene encoding the catalytic subunit of rat glucose-6-phosphatase contains two distinct glucose-responsive regions.