Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1-alpha
Subject Areas on Research
- Are C-reactive protein associated genetic variants associated with serum levels and retinal markers of microvascular pathology in Asian populations from Singapore?
- Association of exome sequences with plasma C-reactive protein levels in >9000 participants.
- Chromosomal and genetic alterations in human hepatocellular adenomas associated with type Ia glycogen storage disease.
- Genomewide search for type 2 diabetes susceptibility genes in four American populations.
- Increased insulin sensitivity in mice lacking collectrin, a downstream target of HNF-1alpha.
- Injury-induced changes in liver specific transcription factors HNF-1α and HNF-4α.
- Occurrence of amino acid mutation (Ala98Val) of HNF1α in association with type II diabetes.
- TCF1 Is Required for the T Follicular Helper Cell Response to Viral Infection.
- TCF1 links GIPR signaling to the control of beta cell function and survival.
- Transcriptional regulation of N-acetylglutamate synthase.