Subject Areas on Research
- Epigenetic analysis leads to identification of HNF1B as a subtype-specific susceptibility gene for ovarian cancer.
- Genetic control of single lumen formation in the zebrafish gut.
- Genomewide search for type 2 diabetes susceptibility genes in four American populations.
- Hepatocyte nuclear factor-1β (HNF-1β) promotes glucose uptake and glycolytic activity in ovarian clear cell carcinoma.
- Systematic review of TCF2 anomalies in renal cysts and diabetes syndrome/maturity onset diabetes of the young type 5.
Keywords of People