Subject Areas on Research
- Comprehensive Molecular Portraits of Invasive Lobular Breast Cancer.
- Delineation of a FOXA1/ERα/AGR2 regulatory loop that is dysregulated in endocrine therapy-resistant breast cancer.
- Evidence that breast cancer risk at the 2q35 locus is mediated through IGFBP5 regulation.
- Integrated cistromic and expression analysis of amplified NKX2-1 in lung adenocarcinoma identifies LMO3 as a functional transcriptional target.
- New insights into human female reproductive tract development.
- Shaping Chromatin States in Prostate Cancer by Pioneer Transcription Factors.
- The Lineage Determining Factor GRHL2 Collaborates with FOXA1 to Establish a Targetable Pathway in Endocrine Therapy-Resistant Breast Cancer.
- The lung-specific CC10 gene is regulated by transcription factors from the AP-1, octamer, and hepatocyte nuclear factor 3 families.