Subject Areas on Research
- Elevated hepatocyte levels of the Forkhead box A2 (HNF-3beta) transcription factor cause postnatal steatosis and mitochondrial damage.
- Enhancer analysis of the mouse HNF-3 beta gene: regulatory elements for node/notochord and floor plate are independent and consist of multiple sub-elements.
- Evidence from normal expression and targeted misexpression that bone morphogenetic protein (Bmp-4) plays a role in mouse embryonic lung morphogenesis.
- FOXA2 is a sensitive and specific marker for small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the prostate.
- FoxA2, Nkx2.2, and PDX-1 regulate islet beta-cell-specific mafA expression through conserved sequences located between base pairs -8118 and -7750 upstream from the transcription start site.
- HNF-3 beta as a regulator of floor plate development.
- Neural induction and patterning in the mouse in the absence of the node and its derivatives.
- Roles of organizer factors and BMP antagonism in mammalian forebrain establishment.
Keywords of People