Subject Areas on Research
- A novel phototherapy device: the design community approach for the developing world.
- Aggressive vs. conservative phototherapy for infants with extremely low birth weight.
- Authors' response to thrombocytopenia following exchange transfusion in neonates.
- Comparison of Transcutaneous and Serum Bilirubin Measurements in Neonates 30 to 34 Weeks' Gestation Before, During, and After Phototherapy.
- Exchange transfusion safety and outcomes in neonatal hyperbilirubinemia.
- Index of suspicion.