Subject Areas on Research
- Antagonism between apolipoprotein AI regulatory protein 1, Ear3/COUP-TF, and hepatocyte nuclear factor 4 modulates apolipoprotein CIII gene expression in liver and intestinal cells.
- Characterization of the PC4 binding domain and its interactions with HNF4alpha.
- Control of hepatic gluconeogenesis through the transcriptional coactivator PGC-1.
- Fasting-induced hepatic production of DHEA is regulated by PGC-1alpha, ERRalpha, and HNF4alpha.
- HNF4α regulates sulfur amino acid metabolism and confers sensitivity to methionine restriction in liver cancer.
- Hepatocyte nuclear factor-4alpha mediates redox sensitivity of inducible nitric-oxide synthase gene transcription.
- Injury-induced changes in liver specific transcription factors HNF-1α and HNF-4α.
- Intestinal apolipoprotein AI gene transcription is regulated by multiple distinct DNA elements and is synergistically activated by the orphan nuclear receptor, hepatocyte nuclear factor 4.
- Microbiota regulate intestinal epithelial gene expression by suppressing the transcription factor Hepatocyte nuclear factor 4 alpha.
- Phosphorylation of Ser158 regulates inflammatory redox-dependent hepatocyte nuclear factor-4alpha transcriptional activity.
- Redox-mediated upregulation of hepatocyte iNOS transcription requires coactivator PC4.
- Serine/threonine phosphorylation regulates HNF-4alpha-dependent redox-mediated iNOS expression in hepatocytes.
- Systematic integrative analysis of gene expression identifies HNF4A as the central gene in pathogenesis of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Type 2 diabetes: evidence for linkage on chromosome 20 in 716 Finnish affected sib pairs.
Keywords of People